Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pix 69 - 69! Ha ha ha

I really wanted to put a picture of Billy Madison up here today, but I actually had a great day today. It was my 3rd wedding anniversary today. Wait, that sounds funny. Sounds like it was my 3rd wedding. Today was my 3 year wedding anniversary.

I sent my wife to see In The Heights with the tickets I won on Twitter. She returned the favor with spring training tickets for the Mets vs Braves. We've been trying to get to this game for 4 years, but something always comes up. Finally, the planets aligned and we got to the game.

The Mets lost in extra innings, but they played well. There were a lot of rookies playing and #23 Chris Carter played great. He has some star potential. Looking forward to seeing good things from him.

It was a good day, topped off with ice cream from Friendly's. Back to work tomorrow, but good news, it's already Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment