Monday, April 12, 2010

Pix 103 - Who's Bad?

You'll notice the format of this post is a little different that usual. Today's post needed something different. I wish I could make this post on the 19th (day 110) to match the number of shutouts Martin Brodeur has, but it has to be posted today. Why today? Because the NHL Playoffs start tomorrow. The New Jersey Devils face the Philadelphia Flyers in round 1. Why not tomorrow? I already have a great post ready for tomorrow.

I have always considered myself a die-hard fan. I get into the games, yell at the TV, defend my players at every turn. Well my friend Mary just said: "You ain't nothin...YOU AIN'T NOTHIN!"



She didn't say those exact words to me, she didn't have to. Check out what she did to prove that she is not only a true die-hard fan, but quite possibly the NJ Devils #1 fan in the world. She also cemented her place as the baddest chick I know.

She traveled from New Hampshire to Montreal and somehow got to meet my favorite player and the goaltender with the most wins in NHL history Martin Brodeur.
I guess Mary didn't have any paper, so she had Marty autograph her hip, just below her NJ Devils logo tattoo.
Milk-a-what??? Yes, that's right. She is getting Marty's autograph tattooed on her hip.

The final product: A fresh Martin Brodeur tattoo. Now you understand why she has the title of "baddest chick I know"

Mary AKA 'Blue Eyed Devil' is the most die hard fan I know. Any sport, man or woman. I hope the New Jersey Devils see this and hook her up as a honorary captain for a playoff game or shoot her a puck or something. Either way join me, Mary and the rest of the Devils' fans in cheering the Devils on to their 4th Stanley Cup Championship. Let's Go Devils!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment