Monday, January 4, 2010

Pix 4 - Baby It's Cold Outside

It's currently 43 degrees in Central Florida with lows expected in the low 30s. There is a freeze warning in my county and a hard freeze warning in the counties north of me. Even in winter, this is not normal for Central Florida. It's going to be like this for the rest of the week. Friday night there is a 30% chance of a rain/snow mix. According to friends, it's been 20 years since it's snowed this far south. Fingers crossed that it snows overnight. If it snows during rush hour I don't even want to think about what the commute on I-4 will be like.

According to legend, well the plant guy on News 13, you are supposed to cover your plants with a sheet when temperatures get this low. I felt a little silly covering them, but felling a little silly is a lot better than replacing my shrubs in the spring.

Stay warm wherever you are and come back tomorrow for another pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment