Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pix 7 - Welcome to Revis Island

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
The Jets made the playoffs with a win last week vs Cincinnati. They meet again this week in the first round. I am shocked the Jets made the playoffs. A rookie coach and a rookie quarterback, the odds were stacked against them. In the past they have been known to somehow find a way to lose the big game. Not this time. This is a new Jets team. They have a new attitude. They walk with a swagger. It's nice to see.

If defense wins championships, then I like our chances. They led the league in defense and in my opinion, they have the defensive player of the year. #24, from the University of Pittsburgh, cornerback Derrell Revis.

My playoff gear is in. Now I just have to wait until Saturday 4:30 to cheer them on. Bring on the daffodil dip and the chicken wings. It's playoff football time.

No comments:

Post a Comment