Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pix 5 - Hot Potato

Allison decided to take a chance and change up one of my favorite sides. Mashed potatoes. During her work shower, she got a healthy kids cook book. She decided to test out the recipe for mashed potatoes with cauliflower, carrots, pepper and parmesan cheese. Allison and many others said "You'll never know the difference."

Of course I would know the difference. I have advanced taste buds. Well I might not have advanced taste buds, but I think I might eat differently than other people. Let me know if this sounds like you.

First, I get the perfect bite on my fork. What's the perfect bite? The perfect bite is the right amount of food on the fork. It can't be too much or too little. It must be the just the right combination of veggies, meat and starch. Then I take the food and store it in my cheek and little by little move some over from my cheek and eat it. Repeat until plate is empty or there are no more perfect bites left. Does anyone else do this? Anyone??? Leave a comment and tell me if I'm alone on this one or not...and come back tomorrow for another pix.

1 comment:

  1. lol...ur too much. I agree with the right amount of food on the fork. For example, I can only eat with a small fork (my family thinks I'm nuts for this). If its a big fork, then I end up with too much food in my mouth and I don't enjoy it as much. U get it?? But as far as like rolling it around in my mouth and savoring every bite...Nah...not really..I just gulp it down! :-)

    ReplyDelete