Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome Message

I've always thought it was a cool idea to post a picture everyday. I love the sites that take a picture of themselves and make it into a video. I saw a family that took pictures of themselves starting in 1968 and have continued it through 2009 and I thought that was awesome.

I always wanted to do something like that, but I knew I'd never take the time to actually do it. Well since my baby blog went so well, I figured I may as well try it. A fellow dad blogger (I had no idea there were others out there) did this on his site and that was the deciding factor. It gave me the nudge I needed to get the site off the ground. He called his posts Project 365. Check them out here.

I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to have theme days or not. I'm not sure if this will be as cool as I imagined or just a big pain in the ass. The only way to find out is to start it up, so enjoy the pix, come back often and tell your friends. Most importantly, have a happy new year.

-Anthony

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see what you come up with every day. Good luck honey!

    ReplyDelete